Sunday, October 21, 2012

Unbloginspired

So I am feeling a little unbloginspired. It is hard to write two posts in one day.  Hell, its hard to write one post a day when all you seem to do is read other peoples writings about deep, philosophical thoughts.

I bought some fiction books this weekend. I know, reading for fun is kind of a pipe dream right now but, at 3 dollars a book I couldn't resist.  I was so happy when I discovered the Books-A-Million near the Whole Foods this weekend.  I love bookstores and Barnes and Noble has not been doing it for me lately. Anyway,  B-A-M had some classics on clearance for $3 as well as a couple of non-classics that got me with their cover art.

It's true.  I am not ashamed to admit that packaging will get me every time.  Part of the reason why I love Benefit cosmetics so much is their adorable packaging. I don't have a lot of that line because it is too pricey for this graduate student but; I do love to drool over it at Sephora.   While I will never go as far as some and purchase a book simply for decoration, the cover art is important to me.

Too Cute.
So who needs philosophical sacred men and werwolves when you have pretty books and makeup to look at?

No comments:

Post a Comment