Thursday, November 1, 2012

1000 VIEWS! ASTR! END OF OCTOBER!

With these words I begin typing the last blog of the month of the Blogathon that is/was October.

Also I have done everything to get ready for my trip tomorrow! I am so excited to be going to this conference.  I am thrilled to see my best friend, see J.F. give a kick-ass plenary, and see my awesome mentor.


There is a lot to get done before a trip like this.  While the paper is important to attending any conference almost equally important is presentation of self.   It may be dumb and it may be vain but it is important.

If I don't look good, then I don't feel confident.  So here are my steps to looking good.

Step 1) Have Good Hair.

Step 2) Have Cute Yet Professional Clothes.

Step 3) Pack All Conference Essentials. Don't forget undies! 

Step 4) Pluck Eyebrows.

Step 5 (One might say that it is the most important) Have eye-catching nails!


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in 410 Love Letter

So those are my steps to looking good and feeling great at a conference.

As for this being the last post for the blog assignment, meh.  I feel like I have blogged about this already and I really hope that this is not the end of this blog.  I love blogging.  Whether or not people read it, I enjoy writing it.  It is a place to vent about, or to celebrate all of the things that happen in my life.  

As for last nights blog post, I appreciate the helpful comments.  I was in a sad place of self pity last night and it was good to feel like I had a place to go to vent and then get over it.  

Hopefully there are less of those blog posts from now on.  It is more fun to be happy then be sad.

I will blog you later from Nashville.

-E




No comments:

Post a Comment